A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Aveni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Aveni, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aveni graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Aveni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Vermont Hospital
- Central Vermont Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria C Aveni MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Aveni practice?
- Dr. Maria Aveni has 1 office location.
- Dr. Maria Aveni practices Anesthesiology near Berlin, VT.