A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Avilez is Good. Dr. Avilez has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Avilez graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Avilez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Maricopa Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avilez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Avilez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Avilez practice?
Dr. Maria Avilez practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Avilez, Dr. Marlyn Avilez, Dr. Marybeth Avilez, Dr. Mimi Avilez, Dr. Marianne Avilez, Dr. Polly Avilez, Dr. Marisela Avilez, Dr. My Avilez