A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayala graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ayala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Elena Isela Ayala MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Ayala practice?
- Dr. Maria Ayala has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Ayala practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors, and Los Angeles Internists.