A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayala
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ayala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayala graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ayala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Elena Isela Ayala MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Ayala practice?
- Dr. Maria Ayala has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maria Ayala practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and South El Monte, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors, and Los Angeles Internists.