A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Bello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Bello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bello
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Bello, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bello graduated from Universidad De Valladolid. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Belen Bello MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria B. Bello practice?
- Dr. Maria Bello has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Bello practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Family Physicians and Leesburg Geriatric Doctors.