A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Bello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Bello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bello
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Bello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Bello, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bello graduated from Universidad De Valladolid. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Belen Bello MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria B. Bello practice?
- Dr. Maria Bello has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Bello practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Primary Care Doctors and Leesburg Geriatric Doctors.