Overall Review

3.1

October 27th, 2015
Awful
I've been to many doctors over the years, and she was, by far, the worst I've ever had. Horrible bedside manner--very condescending, arrogant, insensitive, and downright rude.

September 17th, 2015
Terrible experience
I will never go to Dr. Baisa again. During my appointment, I explained my symptoms, then expressed concern for what I thought could be the issue. She cut me off and completely shot down my idea. I've never been spoken to by a doctor in such an insensitive and condescending tone - it nearly brought me to tears. She then rushed me out the door, preventing me from asking any further questions. The appointment probably lasted 5 minutes. My lab results then showed that my guess was correct after all. Not only was she rude, but I don't trust her abilities as a doctor.

July 10th, 2014
Good doctor
I've seen Dr Baisa for four years now. She addresses my health concerns directly and has taken good care of my health. I feel at ease with her and fully trust her judgement.

May 20th, 2014
Seriously disappointed
Could hear her chatting with a patient in the next room for 45 mins all friendly which put me at ease thinking she'd be the same with me, but that wasn't the case. She was rude, brief, impatient, and condescending with me. I didn't feel like I was heard, my concerns were not addressed. Felt hurried and treated poorly.

November 16th, 2013
I found Dr. Baisa to be concerned with being as helpful as she could.

October 11th, 2012
Doesn't Care
She is very impatient, has an attitude, and is rude. After she (begrudgingly) prescribed me a medication, she promptly headed for the door, despite the fact that I had many questions for her. As I asked her my questions, she gave me half-answers and inched towards the door. After I asked my last question, she gave me an unsatisfactory answer and walked out the room, without a goodbye or anything. I was left sitting there, confused, for a couple of minutes until I just walked out. This is not the first time she's treated me this way. I wonder what happened to doctors caring about and caring for there patients, instead of treating them like they're an inconvenience?