Learn more about Dr. Maria Ballesteros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ballesteros is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballesteros
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballesteros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ballesteros, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballesteros graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ballesteros has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria D Ballesteros MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Ballesteros practice?
- Dr. Maria Ballesteros has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Ballesteros practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.