A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Banico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Banico is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banico
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banico Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Banico graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Banico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Anna Tan Banico MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Banico practice?
- Dr. Maria Banico has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Banico practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.