A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Barrueco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Barrueco is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrueco graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Barrueco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Del Carmen Barrueco MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Barrueco practice?
- Dr. Maria Barrueco has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Barrueco practices Pediatrics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians.