A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Bartolozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Bartolozzi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartolozzi graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Bartolozzi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Bartolozzi MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Bartolozzi practice?
- Dr. Maria Bartolozzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Bartolozzi practices Anesthesiology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Anesthesiologists.