Maria Basile MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

October 29th, 2015
Doesn't Respect Patient's Time - Always Keeps People Waiting
Very negative experience with Dr. Basile. She has a reputation amount patients and her colleagues for always running late, which I personally find disrespectful.

April 1st, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
I found my dealing with her to be great. She did my cataract surgery, prepped me properly, spent a lot of time with me both before and after the surgery. For the first time in my life I can see without glasses and I was blind as bat! I did have weekly checkups after surgery and when she noticed that a partucular prescription wasn't working she promptly switched me to something better. Is her office busy, yes, but so is every other doctor's office I have ever been in. For what ever reason, all offices tend to over book patients. But was the wait bad, no, averaging 15-20. If you want a good, no nonsense, professional doctor with a great attitude, she is for you.

January 8th, 2014
Although she seems thorough and nice at first, after several visits, you find she runs a mill. She has no idea as to why she schedules very frequent follow up visits as her documentation is poor and she keeps changing prescriptions. Difficult to get a word in edgewise as she cuts you off in the middle of a sentence. Her staff is abysmal, it's impossible to get through on the phone & she doesn't return phone calls. Other than all this, she is great!

October 23rd, 2013
patient, first time appointment 10/17/2013
The doctor was great, absolutely professional and extremely knowledgeable, gives detail explanation and recommendation. The doctor was fantastic! Highly recommend. HOWEVER HER FRONT DESK WAS VERY NASTY, RUDE, MANIPULATE WITH APPOINTMENT TIME SETTING AND HAD NO BEDSIDE MANNER.

October 10th, 2012
Very nice Doctor who knows her stuff! Funny and straight forward, doesn't lead you on. Let's you know upfront what is needed and give you the time to respond. Doesn't rush you out even though they may be a bit behind(my first visit was really quick, the second was after a holiday and they were extremely busy so I did have to wait more than a half hour, but staff kept everyone updated and said sorry for the wait several times. Nice front desk girls too. I would recommend her if you have a serious eye problem.

April 4th, 2011
Top Notch Doctor
I rarely give credit to doctors. Dr. Basile is exceptionally knowledgeable and caring. She treats you like a person and NOT a number. I'm definitely recommending her to my friends and family.