A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Batlle is Excellent. Dr. Batlle has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Batlle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Batlle graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Batlle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Children`s Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batlle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Batlle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Batlle practice?
Dr. Maria Batlle practices Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Pediatricians, Duluth Internists, and Duluth Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Batlle, Dr. Marlyn Batlle, Dr. Marybeth Batlle, Dr. Mimi Batlle, Dr. Marianne Batlle, Dr. Polly Batlle, Dr. Marisela Batlle, Dr. My Batlle