A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Batlle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Batlle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Batlle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Batlle graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Batlle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Alina Batlle MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Batlle practice?
- Dr. Maria Batlle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Batlle practices Pediatrics near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Pediatricians.