A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Batlle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Batlle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Batlle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Batlle graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Batlle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batlle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans