Internist, Nephrologist (kidney), Pediatricians

3497 Duluth Park Ln
Ste 200
Duluth, GA 30096
770-813-9775
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Treats English speaking patients different than others  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

Misdiagnosed several times. Can't see Dr. usually see a P.A. Caters to Spanish speaking patients. Gives samples only to Spanish speaking patients.

|  I would definetely recommend her!  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2011

I love the way she spends enough time with my son and makes sure everything is alright with him. She is an extremely intelligent woman who you automatically know she knows what she is talking about! She has done a phenomenal job caring for my two year old, just like a pediatrician should and has never had a bad temperment or attitude. If you are looking for a bilingual, trustworthy,well-groomed doctor, she is the one!

|  I wouldn't trust my children to anyone else!  |  show details
by RAT1275 on Apr 7th, 2005 on kudzu.com

I love Dr. Batlle and the staff at Medlock Pediatrics; I found them when my son was 5 mos old [after not such great experience with my first pediatrician], he is now 3 yrs and she has been a wonderful family doctor, so great that she now cares for the newest addition to my family. It was important for me to have a Pediatrician I could trust, with Dr. Batlle I feel she is part of my family; we have good and honest communication. When it comes to my children┐s health and well being, she puts all my concerns and anxieties to rest; no question is ever too simple and I┐m certain I can always count on her and her wonderful staff to provide educated answers. I wouldn't trust my children to anyone else!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com