Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Dissatisfaction with front office staff and nurse  |  show details
by Avo on Sep 29th, 2014

Dr. Batlle was okay. Because I kind of liked her I booked another appointment for my son. But later I found out that this place has a lot of issues: - The waiting time for my daughter (my very first appointment in this office) was more than an hour! - The waiting area is dirty! Dirty spots are all over the carpet. - The waiting area is always crowded with a lot of sick kids. There is no separate room for sick and well being kids. - Customer service is awful (except one lady, who seats in the middle) ! Clerical staff knows nothing about their job. I was contacted by my son's school and notified that he is missing one shot. They will not be able to allow him to come to school unless that shot is taken. I went to my son's pediatrician and told to the lady in front office (she is hispanic and usually seats in check out area) that they missed one shot during the shot records transfer from TN form to GA form. And I showed to her both states forms so she can see the difference. She glanced and returned them to me saying: "he does not need any shots at this time". I know that. I was saying totally different things to her but she refused to understand me. I do not know what was the reason. Either she does not understand English well or she does not know why she is working there... - Apparantly, the nurse who is responsible for shot records does not know anything about her job either. It took me almost 3 weeks to get update my son's shot records. She claimed that he need one more and she did not want to recognize that he had finished those shots. Then, when I disagreed with her and showed the web page with legal dates for that shot, proving that the dates he took those shots are legitimate, she went all angry and red and finally put her stamp on his shot records. I mean, why I, a mother with no any medical background, have to prove to a nurse the legality of shot records? Does not she know it by herself? Do I want to bring my kids to the place where "professionals" do not know what are they doing? I immediately requested all paperwork for my both kids and withdrawn them from that office. Dr. Batlle, if you want to make your patients happy and succeed in what you are doing, I would recommend you to change your front office staff and your nurse. Please, get more skillful personnel. There are no complaints to your professionalism. But, unfortunately, because of your unskilled staff I had to leave and find another doctor. P.S. To have updated version of shot records, which usually takes minutes: - I spent 3 weeks in waiting - I called two times to get updates on the process - I asked them to mail the updated form to me, which they did not at first. With my second request they mailed the same old version. (Are you kidding me?) - I took unpaid time off from my job two times to drive there and get results.

|  Treats English speaking patients different than others  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

Misdiagnosed several times. Can't see Dr. usually see a P.A. Caters to Spanish speaking patients. Gives samples only to Spanish speaking patients.

|  I would definetely recommend her!  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2011

I love the way she spends enough time with my son and makes sure everything is alright with him. She is an extremely intelligent woman who you automatically know she knows what she is talking about! She has done a phenomenal job caring for my two year old, just like a pediatrician should and has never had a bad temperment or attitude. If you are looking for a bilingual, trustworthy,well-groomed doctor, she is the one!

|  I wouldn't trust my children to anyone else!  |  show details
by RAT1275 on Apr 7th, 2005 on kudzu.com

I love Dr. Batlle and the staff at Medlock Pediatrics; I found them when my son was 5 mos old [after not such great experience with my first pediatrician], he is now 3 yrs and she has been a wonderful family doctor, so great that she now cares for the newest addition to my family. It was important for me to have a Pediatrician I could trust, with Dr. Batlle I feel she is part of my family; we have good and honest communication. When it comes to my children┐s health and well being, she puts all my concerns and anxieties to rest; no question is ever too simple and I┐m certain I can always count on her and her wonderful staff to provide educated answers. I wouldn't trust my children to anyone else!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com