A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Beamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Beamer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beamer graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Beamer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria E Beamer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Beamer practice?
- Dr. Maria Beamer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Beamer practices Pediatrics near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Pediatricians.