A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Beamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Beamer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Beamer graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.More Education & Awards
Dr. Beamer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beamer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Beamer practice?
Dr. Maria Beamer practices Pediatrics near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Pediatricians.