Dr. Maria Bella Natividad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Bella Natividad?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Maria Bella Natividad?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2017

Great doctor, not-so-great front office staff

Dr. Natividad listens to my concerns and is very knowledgeable. I have had problems with dealing with her office staff recently.

February 7th, 2017

Very friendly

Dr. Natividad was very friendly and took the time to sit and talk with me about all aspects of my health. Her front office staff were equally as kind and respectful. Very satisfied with my appointment.

December 7th, 2016

Dr. Natividad: is amazing !!! She is always helpful, listens, takes time with me, and genuinely cares about my well-being. She is busy, so it may take some time to get a call back. But she has helped me with major health concerns very effectively for years. I have to drive 45 minutes each way to see her. So she'd better be good, right?! Ha! Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable. The staff: can be hot or cold. They are under a lot of pressure so I try to give some leeway. I have spoken to a rude person now and then. That means I might have to call a couple of times to get what I need. Dr. Natividad is worth that little hassle. Also when I expressed how urgent things were, they definitely were more attentive and helpful. p.s. They just moved their offices in Nov. 2016 from Ballston to near VA Hosp Center. It was a bit hectic this fall during the move. NO more parking fees now!

November 2nd, 2016

Very Professional

Dr Natividad is very professional & caring doctor and we have been w/her for more than 10 yrs; however, as of today/Wed/Nov 2nd, her office is closed & my daughter noticed a sign that says "moved"... but no location. We would like to retain her as our PCP if possible and would like to know where she has moved...?

October 12th, 2015

great doctor, very professional and caring. shes been my doctor for 21 years. she has been very caring and helping me to recover from colon and liver cancer. i met her after my surgeries at gw hospital .when ever she moved to another location i have always followed her. i live in waldorf md. and i drive a great distance to see her.thats how much i love her.i will continue to see her as long as i live and she remains a doctor

February 24th, 2015

She is a very warm and caring doctor, very thorough.

February 12th, 2015

Dr. Natividad is exceptional, the best doctor I have had.

June 23rd, 2014

Awful Front Desk Staff

Dr. Natividad is great. Her front desk staff (with the exception of Kelvin) is awful, in fact, they're so bad that it's not worth going there to see her. I've been going there for years and more often than not you have to wait on hold for at least 15 minutes just to speak with someone, so you're already frustrated by the time you get to someone and then they're rude and give contridicting information from one front desk person to another. I would have given 0 stars for "courteous stafff" but the ratings widget won't let me. If Dr. Natividad leaves and goes to another practice, definitely go see her, otherwise stay away.

March 25th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Natividad for over fourteen years. She is an excellent doctor. She always has time for me to talk over any concerns that I have. Her staff is courteous and always helpful. I have give the Advent Health Group to many of my friends and I have given the group five stars

November 20th, 2013

Unresponsiveness

I will be leaving Dr. Natividad after 9 years. The practice has lost its PA and a partner, and the unresponsiveness on simple requests like lab results has become too much to bear.

May 10th, 2012

She is the best!

She is the best doctor that I had chance to visit. She is very kind and she does not rush thru your appointment. Only thing that I hate about this office is her front desk staff :s

February 23rd, 2011

Dr. Natividad has been my primary physician for 10 years. She cares about her patients and takes the time to get to know them. I highly recommend her.