Dr. Maria Bellmann MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2011
Amazing Doctor!
Dr. Bellman is an outstanding doctor - knowledgeable, caring, professional, and thorough. She delivered my second child and I couldn't have asked for better care. The office staff at Doctor's For Women are not the best, but Dr. Bellman and her nurse are top notch. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN!

January 31st, 2011
Obviously doesnt care
Obviously doesnt careI didnt like the office workers at Doctors for Women (where Dr. Bellmann works). They were VERY rude and acted like I was a bother. Unfortunately I kept going to see Dr. Bellmann for my pregnancy because of the hassle it would be to change doctors with my insurance and because I thought Dr. Bellmann was nice. However, as it turns out the women has no idea what she is doing. I was 39 weeks pregnant and in a lot of pain so we scheduled an induction. I was in labor for 12 hours after she gave me pitocin and broke my water but never got past 4 centimeters. So they had to give me a C-section. Turns out my baby was tilted in my pelvis and quote wasnt coming out. Doctor Bellmann didnt tell me that though. It was a Friday night and I guess she has somewhere to goI never saw her again. My problem is later I realized she never gave me an ultra sound after 28 weeks and NEVER during my entire pregnancy felt my stomach to see how the baby was positioned. If she had me and my baby might not had to go through 12 hours of labor and then a c-section (which I was not mentally prepared for). And if my baby could not be turned in my pelvis then at least I would have been prepared for the c-section (which scared me so bad I was crying, of course none of the doctors in the room seemed to care I was so distraught, Dr. Bellmann didnt even talk to me during or after the c-section) also I went through A LOT of pain NO reason since the end result ended up being a c-section. Later when I complained (because I dont want other women going through this) the guy who handles complaints at Willis Knighton Pierremont said he couldnt do anything because those doctors just rent out space there and he has no control over them. I will also be giving a review on Willis Knighton Pierremont and Doctors for Women if you are thinking about going to these places for anything DONT for the sake of you and/or baby DONT! We are nothing more than $$$ to them, its obvious they dont care about their patients at all.

July 31st, 2017