A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Benedetto-Anzai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Benedetto-Anzai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Benedetto-Anzai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedetto-Anzai graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Benedetto-Anzai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Teresa Benedetto-Anzai MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Benedetto-Anzai practice?
- Dr. Maria Benedetto-Anzai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Benedetto-Anzai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.