Dr. Maria Berdayes-Bowles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Berdayes-Bowles?

January 19th, 2017

Dr Berdayes has been my doctor for about 8 years. I have had a number of different health problems she has helped me with all of them including cancer . The most caring as both a doctor and person. The most down to earth and caring doctor any could choose to treat you.

September 19th, 2016

Have to once again deal with this aggressively rude group! My ex uses this office, unfortunately when our children need to go to the doctor, I have to bring them in there.

April 4th, 2016

Great Doctor Terrible Staff

I agree with so many others here. Dr Berdayes is a great doctor but her staff are awful! I have had rude service and I don't give a crap attitudes on three occasions now. As much as I hate it it's time to move on...

November 9th, 2015

Yes Dr. Bardayses is never available to see or talk to. I was told Dr Bardayses does not do personal phone calls. when I asked questions about lab work. the young lady was annoyed that I asked a question. I was told they were very busy and when she had time she would fax my paper work. when I asked if it would be that day. I was told I am very busy.I asked to speak to office manager and was told she was very busy. Ive called on two occasions for a call back from Physicians Assistant and no return phone calls.

October 15th, 2015

Inexcusable delay

I'm hopng 45 minutes, still waiting 40 minutes past appointment time. When I asked how far behind the doctor is running, I was told pretty far can't give a time. I've watched a dozen people come in and leave on time. The office opens at 7:15. My appointment was at 8:45. In 90 minutes they are already running at least 45 minutes behind.

September 11th, 2015

Excellent doctor..Poor billing office

First. Dr Berdayes is great. Excellent communicator and very good. However, the billing office or communication between her PAs and billing staff is VERY sketchy. I took my daughters for Menigitis shots. Since they did not have seen her previous 2 years they said they needed a physicals which was fine with us and expected. I could have easily taken them to CVS or Walgreen for those shots BTW. Several months later, I get a bill from their the office, and somehow they coded the both of my daughters' visits as Allergic Rhinitis (allergies). When they sent CPT codes to insurance company for their claims, they get reimbursed LOT more than regular health visit. Insurance pays up to certain codes. My one daughter has allergy with cat dander which we have known for few years. She does not even take any medicine for it. My other daughter doesn't even have a allergy. According to their diagnosis notes my daughter was sneezing MAYBE due to some allergy unknown. There was no testing done nor ordered. Just routine visits and shots. AETNA covered most but I had to pay extra $75-$80 for each daughter. When we called the office, they said they just matched the code with diagnosis written by PA. Well, I work in healthcare and am very familiar with the whole process. More than most medical billing staff. I know insurance company won't do anything, and office manager would not change anything. So i just paid them promptly. It is too bad since we really liked Dr Berdayes. Miscommunication can happen between doctors and billing staff. Any they do CPT coding adjustments all the time. But staff won't change it. Caution: You may go there for a visit and get great service. They may make mistakes. However, coding both visits as Allergic Rhinitis was ridiculous and almost unethical. Bottom line. We are changing providers. You will pay for their mistakes. Very unsatisfied.

August 10th, 2015

excellent Dr. rude staff

The doctors doctor Berdayes and Jennifer are very professional and caring. However the front desk receptionist and appointment schedulers are very rude and uncaring about your problem

March 3rd, 2015

Dr Berdayes, Wonderful doctor

Dr Berdayes, and her staff are just wonderful. I changed my primary to Dr Berdayes, after I saw my mother go to her, and how well she took care of mom. She makes you feel comfortable. I had my womens wellness exam, physical with her. She covers all the bases. She's the best.

January 1st, 2015

Maria Berdayes Bowles

I am former military and have seen many physicians as an adult for the last 35 years . Of all my encounters, Dr. Maria Berdayes Bowles is one of the best physicians I have ever encountered. Add to that, she truly cares, speaks to you in terms that can be easily understood and that she is not full of her self makes her an amazing physician. She has truly been one of the few that has earned my trust and my confidence

April 9th, 2014

Regarding the staff

I think Dr. Berdayes is wonderful. The only problem is her staff.. they are unfriendly, cold, and don't seem to care about the patients. They don't return phone calls and never call to keep a patient updated. We waited several days for them to follow up and order a wheelchair after an emergency room visit left me immobile. While in a lot of pain, I had to wait for a referral order to be mailed to me rather than calling me and faxing the information.

July 26th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Berdayes is the best Dr. I have seen so far in this area. I have lived here 32 years and have finally found a Dr. that really cares for her patients. She listens to everything you have to say. She doesn't cut you off and when you are through she goes over all your options regarding care. You feel like you are her only patient! She actually looks at you when you are talking. It's never a problem getting an appointment. You can be seen the same day with either Dr. Berdayes or one of her PA's which are wonderful and caring as well. Her office staff is very friendly when you come in. They are very efficient. I would recommend her to everyone! My husband goes there as well and is very pleased.

July 2nd, 2013

not recommended

I am unsure what has occurred in this office since the first reviews and now. Although I do notice there are no reviews for 2013. My first visit was in 2012 and although I thought I would be meeting Dr Berdayes,; that has never happened. First of all, when I checked in I was promptly asked for the co-pay and I was not given a receipt. When I asked for a receipt I was given a duplicate credit card receipt. I asked for a print out invoice and was informed they could not provide that until after my office visit, co pay was processed by the office staff and they could also not tell me when that would be. After some back and forth I was given a print out. Then I was ushered into a waiting room where I waited 30 minutes to meet with Ashley her P.A. and with all due respect to her years spend on educating herself. It is not the same and not what I anticipated. very disappointed. I also was asked to perform some blood work only to receive a post card reminder to come in person for my results. I came on time but waited 30 minutes to be seen by Ashley. In spite of the fact that I was the only one in the waiting room and did not see anyone else leave. Again, did not meet with Dr Berdayes but Ashley saw me and read my results. What a condescending, patronizing, antagonizing person. I will never set foot in that office. What a waste of my time and my money. She was very insulting and I can only conjure they must see quite a few indigent patients because I do not phantom why anyone would pay for this kind of service and reception.