A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Biard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Biard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Biard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Biard graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Biard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Med Ctr At Irving, Irving, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria N. Biard practice?
Dr. Maria Biard practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.