Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

• Currently 3.1904761904762 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 18th, 2013

Good doctor but staff is not prompt at responding to phone calls making it hard to get test results!! Long wait for appt.

|  Positively Horrid!!!!  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2013

Have known this doctor for a very long time... she has treated my mother for about 10 or 15 years, at least. In the begining, she was very caring and attentive. More recently, she is rude, her staff can be very unprofessional (talking about a patients alcohol problem very disrespectfully and loud enough for the entire office to hear), quick to bring up subjects that are none of her concern (like questioning why my husband doesn't just get a better job so we can afford insurance even though were are paying cash out of pocket every time), she is late to EVERY VISIT and NEVER returns phone calls or emails. All in all, I would rate her as... well... horrible is the nicest way I can put it. I strongly recommend looking somewhere else if you want proper medical treatment and professionalism.

by JG on Feb 26th, 2013

I love, love, love Dr. Biard. she has a great bedside manner and treats her patients with a great deal of care and respect. I've been seeing her for a little over a decade and can't imagine going elsewhere. I will admit that her office continuously runs behind however, I expect that now. I realize that that extra time she spent with me explaining a situation or procedure, she is now spending with another patient. she is very great doctor and I have referred many friends to her over the years and will continue to do so.

|  Excellent Doctor !!  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

My Overall experience for Dr. Maria Biard is Excellent!! I have been a patient of hers for about 5 years and I have had quite a bit of visits to her office. The staff is always courteous and caring, Dr. Biard has a very good memory of who you are and your past history and always show high concern for her patients !! Congratulations on being one of the BEST !!

|  What all doctors should aspire to be  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

She is an amazing physician. Goes above and beyond for her patients. I trust her without reservation. You will have to wait to see her because she spends an exceptional amount of time explaining to her patients their treatment options, and she cares not just about the presenting medical issue. She cares about the entirety of the family, whether there is a layoff in the family, where the kids are going to college, and what mom's hormones are like. Run, don't walk, to go see her.

|  Great Doctor very supportive and great staff.  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

Caring and understanding the wait may be long but well worth it.

|  Health Profesional  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2011

The wait was longer than I expected but the warmth and friendliness of the entire staff including the physicians' evident care is what cought my interest.

|  Really?  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

We have been going to Dr. Biard for years now. She seems to be a good docotor, but her staff is horrible. We wait on average about 45 min to get to our appointment. When we do blood tests it takes days and days and sometimes weeks to get our results. Her staff are the most inconsiderate people I have ever met. We call and leave a voicemail, as they never actually pick up the phone and it is days to weeks to get a call back. When you are in need of meds, that is simply neglectful and should be illegal. they give attitude when you ask them to do their job. One time my wife and I went at the same time, my appt was 45 min before hers, so I went into the room and sat and sat. about an hour and a half later the doc came in. She had already seen my wife and told me she forgot I was there. Really? both of our routine test results takes a week to get back, and they do the bloodwork in house..Really? My wife has had trouble sleeping, and the insurance company would not approve Lunesta, so a nurse gave my wife Ambien without going over the side effects or the addictive qualites it has, just lazy and not caring at all. She is not a terrible Doctor, I think her client base is too large for her to handle propely. But her staff, they are just aweful and I would not reccomend this Doctor to anyone who actually wants to get treated.

Jan 3rd, 2011

love this dr but hate the wait time and some of the office staff are not friendly

|  Great Doctor, poor office and admin staff  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2010

The title says it all.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Sandy on Mar 8th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Biard since she has been on Cottonwood Lane. She is the most caring person and interested in what you have to say. The only thing I wish is that she would take the time to return calls the day you call instead of having her staff who sometimes doesn't call for sometimes over a week. I want her to interact more one on one. I think if her staff were more with it would help her alot.

|  I love her  |  show details
by Joyce on Mar 2nd, 2010

My experience with Dr. Biard has been a very pleasant one, except I always have to wait soooooo long. Her PA, Angela is wonderful - the staff is pleasant and I would consider going no where else.

|  Caring Doctor who speaks perfect english!  |  show details
by Mary M. on Dec 4th, 2009

I recently say Angela , her assistant and she was awesome. I was seen within 5 minutes of the time I checked in! She was very warm and friendly. This was my 1st time there and I was so impressed that I scheduled two of my teenagers for their checkups there. The day we went her assistant wasn't there and we did have to wait longer but I was very happy with the amount of time Dr. Biard spent with us and her caring bedside manner. I also appreciate the fact that she has a very nice staff and they all speak perfect english.I am trying to rate the Dr. 4 stars but the system is only allowing up to 3 stars:( . Whats up with that???

|  Fabulous Doctor  |  show details
by Carma L. on Nov 29th, 2009

I was one of Dr. Biard's first patients when she first started practicing medicine. She was thorough, had a great bedside manner and geniunely cared about her patients. I do not know how the staff at her current practice are, but I do know that she is the best doctor that I have had and as I have moved countries and states, that says alot.

|  feedback for Dr.Maria Biard  |  show details
by patient on Oct 13th, 2009

She scares you so much...She directly puts you on death bed.Even for small problems she exaggerates things .....Her nurses are also not good in returning calls.I will never suggest this doctor for anyone