Dr. Maria Biard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Biard?

March 12th, 2017

Rushed and not interested in patients.

Extremely tus medical assistant, appointment is rushed for what she charges. Follow up was terrible as phone calls and referrals were necessary and they never came even after various emails. I would not recommend this clinic to anyone.

September 19th, 2016

GREAT DR -10

SHE TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN TO EACH THING, SHE CHECKS ON MY WHOLE HEALTH , BEST DR I HAVE HAD IN YEARS!!

December 11th, 2015

Always have a great experience at Dr. Biard's.

May 29th, 2015

Awful experience. Not organized very frazzled. Staff is clueless and borderline rude. Don't waste your time

May 7th, 2015

My Favorite Doctor

I won't lie you can't just walk in and see Dr. Biard and you may be there for an hour or so. But I wouldn't trade her for anything. I connected quickly with her, and every doctor with the exception of one that she has referred me to has been excellent. That one doctor was just one of those things. Sometimes you just don't connect with a doctor. She has a great personality and bedside manner. Really cares. But has a tendency to go fast. Or maybe I'm just too slow! My son went to see her, had a broken collar bone, she made a call for us and my son got a call for surgery in a couple of days. He had seen other doctors and had been denied the surgery for more than 2 months. What does that say about our health care system? Really though. Need I say more about how GREAT Dr Biard is?

April 18th, 2013

Good doctor but staff is not prompt at responding to phone calls making it hard to get test results!! Long wait for appt.

February 26th, 2013

I love, love, love Dr. Biard. she has a great bedside manner and treats her patients with a great deal of care and respect. I've been seeing her for a little over a decade and can't imagine going elsewhere. I will admit that her office continuously runs behind however, I expect that now. I realize that that extra time she spent with me explaining a situation or procedure, she is now spending with another patient. she is very great doctor and I have referred many friends to her over the years and will continue to do so.

September 12th, 2012

Excellent Doctor !!

My Overall experience for Dr. Maria Biard is Excellent!! I have been a patient of hers for about 5 years and I have had quite a bit of visits to her office. The staff is always courteous and caring, Dr. Biard has a very good memory of who you are and your past history and always show high concern for her patients !! Congratulations on being one of the BEST !!

August 16th, 2012

What all doctors should aspire to be

She is an amazing physician. Goes above and beyond for her patients. I trust her without reservation. You will have to wait to see her because she spends an exceptional amount of time explaining to her patients their treatment options, and she cares not just about the presenting medical issue. She cares about the entirety of the family, whether there is a layoff in the family, where the kids are going to college, and what mom's hormones are like. Run, don't walk, to go see her.

February 14th, 2011

Great Doctor very supportive and great staff.

Caring and understanding the wait may be long but well worth it.

February 12th, 2011

Health Profesional

The wait was longer than I expected but the warmth and friendliness of the entire staff including the physicians' evident care is what cought my interest.

February 10th, 2011

Really?

We have been going to Dr. Biard for years now. She seems to be a good docotor, but her staff is horrible. We wait on average about 45 min to get to our appointment. When we do blood tests it takes days and days and sometimes weeks to get our results. Her staff are the most inconsiderate people I have ever met. We call and leave a voicemail, as they never actually pick up the phone and it is days to weeks to get a call back. When you are in need of meds, that is simply neglectful and should be illegal. they give attitude when you ask them to do their job. One time my wife and I went at the same time, my appt was 45 min before hers, so I went into the room and sat and sat. about an hour and a half later the doc came in. She had already seen my wife and told me she forgot I was there. Really? both of our routine test results takes a week to get back, and they do the bloodwork in house..Really? My wife has had trouble sleeping, and the insurance company would not approve Lunesta, so a nurse gave my wife Ambien without going over the side effects or the addictive qualites it has, just lazy and not caring at all. She is not a terrible Doctor, I think her client base is too large for her to handle propely. But her staff, they are just aweful and I would not reccomend this Doctor to anyone who actually wants to get treated.