A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Bogaert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Bogaert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Bogaert, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogaert graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Bogaert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- City Hospital
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Alicia Bogaert MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Bogaert practice?
- Dr. Maria Bogaert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Bogaert practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Martinsburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, VA.
See Martinsburg Internists and Martinsburg Dermatologists.