A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Boria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boria graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Boria has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester River Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Caterina Boria MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Boria practice?
- Dr. Maria Boria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Boria practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rock Hall, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chestertown, MD.
See Rock Hall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.