Learn more about Dr. Maria Botez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Botez is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Botez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Botez graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Botez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Botez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria I. Botez practice?
Dr. Maria Botez practices Internal Medicine near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See El Paso Internists.