A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Botez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Botez is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Botez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Botez graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Botez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Iuliana Botez MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria I. Botez practice?
- Dr. Maria Botez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Botez practices Internal Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists.