A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Bouzouki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Bouzouki, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouzouki graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Bouzouki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Bouzouki MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Bouzouki practice?
- Dr. Maria Bouzouki has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Bouzouki practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.