Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Bouzouki
Dr. Maria Bouzouki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Bouzouki is affiliated with St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division, New York Eye And Ear Infirmary and Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Bouzouki has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Maria Bouzouki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. David Liu
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi34
Dr. Kathryn Solomon
New York, NY 0.01 mi21
Dr. Sergei Sobolevsky
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi16