A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Bouzouki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bouzouki
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bouzouki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Bouzouki, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouzouki graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Bouzouki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Bouzouki MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Bouzouki practice?
- Dr. Maria Bouzouki has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Bouzouki practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.