A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Brickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Brickman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brickman graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Brickman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Brickman MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Brickman practice?
- Dr. Maria Brickman has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Brickman practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.