A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Briggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Briggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria G Briggs MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria G. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Maria Briggs has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Briggs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT and Bloomfield, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.