A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Bruno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruno
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bruno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Bruno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mercy Hospital of Watertown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Dolores Bruno MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Bruno practice?
- Dr. Maria Bruno has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Bruno practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.