A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Bruno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruno
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bruno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Bruno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mercy Hospital of Watertown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Dolores Bruno MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Bruno practice?
- Dr. Maria Bruno has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Bruno practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.