A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Bruno is Excellent. Dr. Bruno has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Bruno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mercy Hospital of Watertown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Bruno practice?
Dr. Maria Bruno practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Bruno, Dr. Mamie Bruno, Dr. Mara Bruno, Dr. Mari Bruno, Dr. Mariah Bruno, Dr. Mariam Bruno, Dr. Marian Bruno, Dr. Mariana Bruno