Learn more about Dr. Maria Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Bruno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Bruno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bruno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mercy Hospital of Watertown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Bruno practice?
Dr. Maria Bruno practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.