A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Buch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Buch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buch graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Buch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Margarita Buch MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Buch practice?
- Dr. Maria Buch has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Buch practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Pediatricians.