A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Buch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Buch graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Buch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Buch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Buch practice?
Dr. Maria Buch practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Buch, Dr. Marlyn Buch, Dr. Marybeth Buch, Dr. Mimi Buch, Dr. Marianne Buch, Dr. Polly Buch, Dr. Marisela Buch, Dr. My Buch