A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Budai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Budai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Budai, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Budai graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures, Tirgu Mures.
Dr. Budai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Budai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria Budai practice?
Dr. Maria Budai practices Pediatrics near Owosso, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Owosso Pediatricians.