A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria David is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria David, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 3 awards.
Dr. David has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. David accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria C. David practice?
Dr. Maria David practices Pediatrics near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Pediatricians.