A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- LACUSC Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Hernandez practice?
Dr. Maria Hernandez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Pico Rivera Family Physicians and Pico Rivera General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Hernandez, Dr. Marlyn Hernandez, Dr. Marybeth Hernandez, Dr. Mimi Hernandez, Dr. Marianne Hernandez, Dr. Polly Hernandez, Dr. Marisela Hernandez, Dr. My Hernandez