A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Hernandez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Christina Hernandez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Maria Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Hernandez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Pico Rivera Primary Care Doctors and Pico Rivera General Practitioners.