A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans