A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Hernandez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Christina Hernandez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Maria Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Hernandez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Pico Rivera Primary Care Doctors and Pico Rivera General Practitioners.