A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Perez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Perez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Perez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Carmina Perez MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Perez practice?
- Dr. Maria Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Perez practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Nephrologists.