The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Cabanillas
Dr. Maria Cabanillas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Cabanillas is affiliated with Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Cabanillas has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Maria Cabanillas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Paul Corn
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Houston, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Guillermo Garcia-Manero
Houston, TX 0 mi22
Dr. Bernard Levin
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi49