A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Cabanillas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Cabanillas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabanillas
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabanillas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Cabanillas, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanillas graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Cabanillas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria E Cabanillas MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Cabanillas practice?
- Dr. Maria Cabanillas has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Cabanillas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.