A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Cabello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Cabello, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabello graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Cabello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- South Texas Methodist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria M Cabello MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Cabello practice?
- Dr. Maria Cabello has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Cabello practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.