Family Physicians

16918 Dove Canyon Rd
Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92127
858-924-1900
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  horrible experience  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

Arrived without an appointment and saw this Dr. by default because my regular Dr. had a full schedule. She was rude, argumentative, and unprofessional. Made me feel like I was wasting her time but in reality she was wasting mine, not to mention billing (bilking) my insurance and me and she did nothing. She was in the middle of a sentence and I stood up and walked out. I heard she left Graybill....good riddance!

|  sacastic and unconcerned  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

pushing pills in high amounts-not cool. I worked hard to get in shape and was diagnosed with a lot of diseases I did not have.

|  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

careless,impatient,unattentive!!!!!

|  Great listener!  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2010

I've never met any doctor who can listen with such empathy. She always takes her time to listen and explain, sometimes, she's in a hurry, but she always address my concern for the day. I enjoy coming to see her knowing that my doctor will listen to me.

|  show details
Jun 3rd, 2010

She does not have a good bedside manner. She never smiles and interrupts all the time. She has a know-it-all attitude and does not respect my thoughts or concerns. When I suggested alternative treatments, Dr. Santos became very hostile and said that as long as I was questioning her advice, she could not and would not help me. She then walked out and slammed the door. I would not recommend Dr, Santos to anyone.