Dr. Camille Santos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

February 24th, 2016
Not a good listener or communicator
I was not impressed with Dr. Camille Santos, and will be changing to another doctor. I agree with the previous negative reviews. She did not listen to what I was saying, and so she would keep getting confused when I was describing my symptoms. She acted like she was in a hurry and walked out of the office when I obviously had more to say. Her demeanor really made me doubt her.

December 29th, 2015
She wrote that I had COPD and renil failure. I lost my job and life insurance.

March 31st, 2015
Great Doc
I switched from the Arch Health Partners Pomerado Internal Medicine group to Dr. Santos over in the 4S then PQ Family Practice clinic. I found Dr. Santos very professional in my first appointment and all other appointments thereafter. She took time with me and listened carefully to what I had to say before giving me her diagnosis or advice. Her manner was always genuine and empathetic. I read some negative reviews other folks had posted about her and it seemed so out of character to my observations I felt inclined to offer my experience. You're in good hands with Dr. Santos.

January 13th, 2015
Amazing !
Beautiful! And kind! Made me feel comfortable

July 17th, 2012
horrible experience
Arrived without an appointment and saw this Dr. by default because my regular Dr. had a full schedule. She was rude, argumentative, and unprofessional. Made me feel like I was wasting her time but in reality she was wasting mine, not to mention billing (bilking) my insurance and me and she did nothing. She was in the middle of a sentence and I stood up and walked out. I heard she left Graybill....good riddance!

October 12th, 2011
careless,impatient,unattentive!!!!!

September 3rd, 2010
Great listener!
I've never met any doctor who can listen with such empathy. She always takes her time to listen and explain, sometimes, she's in a hurry, but she always address my concern for the day. I enjoy coming to see her knowing that my doctor will listen to me.

June 3rd, 2010
She does not have a good bedside manner. She never smiles and interrupts all the time. She has a know-it-all attitude and does not respect my thoughts or concerns. When I suggested alternative treatments, Dr. Santos became very hostile and said that as long as I was questioning her advice, she could not and would not help me. She then walked out and slammed the door. I would not recommend Dr, Santos to anyone.