Dr. Maria Capaldo MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

December 4th, 2016
Dr. Capaldo was my OBGYN for 5yrs, i had seen a few doctors but she was by far the best. I was a high risk pregnancy due to previous miscarriages and she helped make me feel so comfortable. She was caring, knowledgeable and most importantly honest and realistic. Not only was she my prenatal physician but we both discovered she delivered me in her senior residency 27yrs prior, after looking at my birth certificate. She has now retired and though i wish her well i must say its hard replacing greatness....Best Doctor I've ever had..

August 18th, 2013
Word of mouth
I have not seen Dr.Capaldo yet but her reputation far exceeds her. I asked my doctors nurse Kingsley about the best gyn doctor to see at kaiser gardena and he referred me to DR.Capaldo. I booked an Appt with her in September. She's must be very popular due to her open appts. Still I can't wait to meet her. This will be my boyfriends first child and I know he's full of questions. So were looking for someone patient and informative. And with 28 years of experience Dr.Capaldo sounds like the right fit.

January 2nd, 2015