A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Cariaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Cariaga is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Cariaga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cariaga graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cariaga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Luisa Cariaga MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Cariaga practice?
- Dr. Maria Cariaga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Cariaga practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.