A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pineda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Pineda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineda graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Pineda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Carissa C Pineda DO and MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Pineda practice?
- Dr. Maria Pineda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Pineda practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Forked River, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.