Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

Frustrating and dismissive show details Frustrating and dismissive
Aug 31st, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Gonzales for some time now, and she doesn't seem to understand my problems at all. During appointments, I'll explain how I've been doing but it barely seems like she listens. She frequently suggests things that I've told her wouldn't work. After upping the dosage of my medications and putting me on a new one, she recommended that I be hospitalized JUST to get off the meds that she increased or added. I would NOT recommend her at all.

Terrible show details Terrible
Mar 5th, 2016

She was neglectful with treating my illness and came across as insincere. I was always rushed out of her office.

Oct 16th, 2015

Initial appointment was good and Dr. Vigilar did a good job of assessing my problems. I had a dozen appointments after that which felt rushed and insincere. There was never any follow up after my visits. The few times I had questions and spoke with Dr. Vigilar, she seemed annoyed like I was a waste of time. I would have left sooner but it is diffictul to find a good doctor nowadays. The lack of care and insincerity made me feel worse which is ironic so I eventually moved on and was able to find a better doctor who actually cared.