Dr. Maria Carroll MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2015
Too busy
Dr. Carroll is great at time management-her time, and not time spent with patient care. She let me know that I had to prioritize my concerns because she didn't have the time to evaluate several skin issues during the visit.

November 27th, 2014
I have to agree with one of the prior reviews. It takes months to schedule an appointment with an attitude at this office that this doctor is already busy and doesn't need your business. After calling and advising that I needed to see Dr. carol because of a medical concern , I was finally given an appointment months later. I was prompt in keeping that appointment only to be advised by a very rude Dr. Carroll that because I had previously met with a different dermatologists when Dr. carol couldn't immediately see me , that she would not examine me and I would have to take it upon myself to provide her with the records from the other . From the other dermatologist. She then advised that she was too busy to be securing those records. When I asked why she didn't have her staff give me this information before traveling a significant distance to keep the appointment , she didn't answer and very abruptly left me in the examination room.. I would never recommend this unprofessional doctor to anyone..

August 5th, 2014
Booking 2-3 months out for suspicious lesions....
Wait time to get an appointment to see this doctor is ridiculous! It's understandable if you have to book months in advance for routine screening. When you have a spot that you know needs to be evaluated/biopsied, she still makes you wait 2-3 months! That goes against every kind of medical advice we've been given....'see your doctor right away if...'. It also takes weeks, and several follow-up calls from your initial contact with the scheduler to even find out that the doctor will see you 'at her next available appointment'...3 months in the future. Unfortunately, this practice also has a policy against one doctor's patient being seen by another doctor in the practice...even when you just want someone to 'look' at this suspicious spot. It seems logical if one doctor is overbooked, that she should allow a patient to be seen on an emergency basis by someone else in the practice who might have an opening sooner than she does. Concern for the patient is definitely not a priority for her!

September 8th, 2011