Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Castellano
Dr. Maria Castellano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valdosta, GA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Castellano is affiliated with Clinch Memorial Hospital, Long Island College Hospital and Louis Smith Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Castellano has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maria Castellano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valdosta, GA.
Dr. Jarod Bailey
Valdosta, GA 0.01 mi9
Dr. William Tidmore Jr
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Valdosta, GA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Jennifer Lawrence
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Valdosta, GA 0.01 mi23