A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Castellanos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Castellanos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - West LA
- Panorama City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castellanos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Castellanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Castellanos practice?
Dr. Maria Castellanos practices Family Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Castellanos, Dr. Mamie Castellanos, Dr. Mara Castellanos, Dr. Mari Castellanos, Dr. Mariah Castellanos, Dr. Mariam Castellanos, Dr. Marian Castellanos, Dr. Mariana Castellanos