A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Castellanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Castellanos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castellanos
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Castellanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Castellanos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Castellanos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Catalina Castellanos MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Castellanos practice?
- Dr. Maria Castellanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Castellanos practices Family Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Primary Care Doctors.