A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Castellanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Castellanos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castellanos
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Castellanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Castellanos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Castellanos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Catalina Castellanos MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Castellanos practice?
- Dr. Maria Castellanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Castellanos practices Family Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Primary Care Doctors.