Dr. Maria Catalano Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maria Catalano?

She is great and really cares at least that is my overall experience!

Posted on September 26th, 2010

She is a great Dr. Very professional. She will work with you until she finds what is going on in your case. No matter how you treat her she will not take it personal. She separates those comments because she knows that the patient is passing through a hard time. At the beginning I had several problems with her because I did not understand why I was so sick and yes she did got frustrated but she never quit my case. She handle it and handle it over and over and since she had patients with me she finally found everything that was going on with me. I write this and yes it make very emotional because I know how bad was my case. I will recommend her to everyone that can have her as a Dr. I will miss her a lot because I am moving and now I got to keep walking by myself she already show me how to do it by myself without any fear. Dr. You are special to me, you show me the right path to become a better human being!

Posted on November 20th, 2014