A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Cavero-Rankin is Excellent. Dr. Cavero-Rankin has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Cavero-Rankin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavero-Rankin graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cavero-Rankin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cavero-Rankin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 4 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Cavero-Rankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Cavero-Rankin practice?
Dr. Maria Cavero-Rankin practices Pediatrics near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Cavero-Rankin, Dr. Marlyn Cavero-Rankin, Dr. Marybeth Cavero-Rankin, Dr. Mimi Cavero-Rankin, Dr. Marianne Cavero-Rankin, Dr. Polly Cavero-Rankin, Dr. Marisela Cavero-Rankin, Dr. My Cavero-Rankin