A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Cavero-Rankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Cavero-Rankin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Cavero-Rankin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavero-Rankin graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Cavero-Rankin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Antonieta Cavero-Rankin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Cavero-Rankin practice?
- Dr. Maria Cavero-Rankin has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Cavero-Rankin practices Pediatrics near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Pediatricians.