A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Asi-Bautista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Asi-Bautista, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asi-Bautista graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Asi-Bautista has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital
- CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cecilia Asi-Bautista MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Asi-Bautista practice?
- Dr. Maria Asi-Bautista has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Asi-Bautista practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Pediatricians.