Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Scared show details Scared
by Pat on Aug 29th, 2014

Dr. Chang is a wonderful doctor. I went into see her and was very scared and she calmed me down. She is the best and I will not go to any other doctor for the problems I am having. Thank You Dr. Chang for showing concern for your patients, for being considerate of not only about their health but the emotional needs. You are the best

by Toby on Aug 1st, 2013

Dr. Chang has been my physician for years. She was PCP in a small town in rural Arkansas. I gladly drive to Kansas from Arkansas because of her skill, knowledge, and expertise. Dr. Chang listens, and as other patients have said she WILL get to the bottom of your problem. She is in medicine for the right reasons--not the check.

Can you say Awesome?! show details Can you say Awesome?!
Mar 5th, 2012

Excellent overall! Appointments are hard to get b/c she is very popular and in demand. Otherwise, she is one of the best Dr.'s I've encountered.

Dr. Chang and her staff CARE and L.I.S.T.E.N. show details Dr. Chang and her staff CARE and L.I.S.T.E.N.
Nov 14th, 2011

I had seen two dr's previously who could not diagnose my problem and would not LISTEN to my concerns and symptoms. Dr. Chang's last words to me after my first appointment was "We WILL get an answer and get you better" That she did! I advise everyone I know who is having Gastro problems to see Dr. Chang and promise they won't leave frustrated or without answers. She is definitely my Gastro Dr. for life!

Very caring show details Very caring
Sep 15th, 2011

Was able to diagnose a problem I had that other doctors missed.