Pediatricians
11783 Rock Landing Dr
Ste 202
Newport News, VA 23606
757-668-6300
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Spare yourself  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jul 22nd, 2013

Chen is very condescending and distant. She never calls the parent by name, refers to the adults as mom or dad. In fact, the entire office practices this very unprofessional habit. She isn't patient, and doesn't handle when the parents area as educated as she is. It takes months to schedule an appointment if your child is well. She never folows up. Spare yourself the agony and find another office for your children.

|  Dad is a parent too  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2013

I feel Dr. Chen treats me (Dad) differently than my wife (mom). I feel that I am not taken as serious as mom and feel like she talks down to me, like I'm beneath her. She miss diagnosed my son when I took him in without the wife. The issue worsened and wasn't diagnosed correctly until we went back almost a week later. Dr. Chen said I had not told her the correct symptoms. I asked to see the chart from last visit and she couldn't or wouldn't show it to us. I can tell you I explained the situation just as my wife had, We love CHKD, but we will no longer be seeing Dr. Chen.

|  Dr. Chen is the best!  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2013

One thing we love about Dr. Chen is the fact that she has a very calming personality. She is very respectful of the feelings of both the parents and her patients. My kids have been seeing her for over 13 years and we would not change pediatricians for the world.

|  Watch your back  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

Amazing anything like this could even happen now a days. Dr. Chen engaged in a secret medical trial behind the back of a father that had legal medical rights to make decisions in a child's health care. She made a diagnosis with out having all the facts in the case. This went on for 7 months with mom. As you may tell we are divorced and she took the side of mom over any thoughts of dad. And continue a treatment that benefits mom and not benefiting the child

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by chickiruns1 on May 30th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Great bedside manner. My child is comfortable with her. She is patient, listens to all of your concerns and address them in a way you can understand.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com