A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Chou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Chou, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Chi-Yung Chou MD and MS is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Chou practice?
- Dr. Maria Chou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Chou practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Reston, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Leesburg, VA.
See Reston Internists and Reston Rheumatologists.