A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ciccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ciccia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ciccia, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciccia graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima.
Dr. Ciccia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Ciccia MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Ciccia practice?
- Dr. Maria Ciccia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maria Ciccia practices Radiation Oncology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Hallandale Beach, FL.
See Hollywood Radiologists.