A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Cipollone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Cipollone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Cipollone, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipollone graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cipollone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cipollone MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maria Cipollone practice?
- Dr. Maria Cipollone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Cipollone practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Huntington Surgeons.