A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Clavell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Clavell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Clavell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Education & Awards
Dr. Clavell graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Clavell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Ines Clavell MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maria I. Clavell practice?
- Dr. Maria Clavell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Clavell practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Sewickley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Sewickley Gastroenterologists.